The wearing of school uniform is strongly encouraged.
- Emerald green sweatshirt with school logo or emerald green cardigan with school logo
- Golden yellow polo shirt with school logo if worn as part of the summer uniform, or plain if worn underneath sweatshirt/cardigan.
- Black or charcoal grey school trousers or skirts.
- Black school shoes.
- Green striped or gingham summer dress (optional)
- Black or charcoal grey tailored shorts (boys summer ~ optional)
- Plain white t-shirt
- Black jogging bottoms
- Black PE shorts
- Black pumps
- Trainers or pumps for outdoor use
- School tracksuit (optional)
- Green fleece with full zip and logo (optional) to wear for PE on a cold day or as a coat for school * NOTE: sweatshirt will do just as well for PE if cold.
- Reversible coat with school logo (optional)
For physical education and games lessons children are expected to change into kit. Trainers may be worn for outside PE/games but not inside. Simple drawstring bags for PE clothes and shoes as they are inexpensive and anything more elaborate will not fit on to our crowded coat pegs. All clothing should be clearly marked with the child’s name so that lost items can be reunited with their owners as quickly as possible!
School uniform can be obtained from Forresters Sports in Mold and Queensferry Sports. The school cannot be held responsible for any personal property (e.g. watches) brought on to school premises. Unfortunately, items of jewellery such as rings, earrings or necklaces cannot be worn at school for health and safety reasons. The only earrings acceptable at school are studs as they present the lowest risk in terms of accidents. If you wish your child to have his/her ears pierced, the best time to have this done is at the beginning of the summer holidays. This will ensure that earrings can be removed at school without risk of infection, as children wearing earrings will be required to remove them for PE or swimming.