Please find below a link to the School Gateway. The School Gateway is used for the following:
- Paying for school trips & events
- Paying dinner money and viewing what your child has eaten for their lunch
- Signing up/giving consent for trips & events
- Booking club sessions (for example Morning Club & after school activities)
Only the parent registered with school as the child's priority one contact can log on.
To logon for the first time please:
- Click the 'New User' tab
- Enter your email address and mobile telephone number and then click 'Send Pin'
- Click the 'Existing User' tab
- Enter your email address and the 4 digit pin number that has been sent to your mobile telephone
If you experience any problems logging on please email or text school. Our text no is 01244 470105 or alternatively please either reply to one of our emails, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We would kindly ask all parents to please download the 'School Gateway' App (apple and android phones only) as this means we can send you text messages free of charge.
We would also ask parents to setup 'Instant Bank Transfer'. You will see this as an option when you come to pay for a trip or event. You will only have to complete this once and then it will automatically allow you to pay in future with just one click. This not only reduces the cost to the school it means that you do not have to enter your card details every time you want to pay.
The instant bank transfer only allows you to pay us - it does not mean that we are allowed to take any payments from you.