Wow! Can you believe that it is our last week in Reception! What an unusual year it has been, we can not put into words how proud we are of how well you have all adapted to home learning and have been super impressed with how hard you have all worked (grown ups included)! We have loved being your teachers this year and wish you the best of luck for Year 1!
This week you will be spending the day with your new teachers but we will pop in to see you and don't forget to give us a wave when you pass the class. We would still like to see what you have been up to at home this week so please keep in touch, we will still be available via email.
To all of your mummies, daddies and grown ups, we can not thank you enough for all of your support this year! Your children are a credit to you and you should be incredibly proud! We hope you have a fantastic summer, lots of beverages and a well deserved break!
Mrs Jones and Miss Roberts xx
Friday - We would like you to have a party to celebrate that the summer holidays are here!
- Can you put on your best party clothes and dance along to Kidz Bop on YouTube?
- You may even do some karaoke! - Choose your favourite games to play, they could be party games or board games.
- Have your picnic; hopefully it will be a nice day so you can have it in the garden!
- We normally have ‘toy day’ at school on the last day, so please spend some time playing with your toys.
- Think of three nice things you can do to make someone at home smile. You might make them something, or help them do some jobs.
Last job - Have a wonderful summer! We are looking forward to having you back in September!