Bore da Pawb!
We hope you are all keeping well. We're on Wednesday already. Where is this week going?
Keep sending your great photographs. It really is lovely seeing you.
LO: to retrieve information.
Read the text carefully and answer the questions in full sentences.
1. Where did rich Romans live?
2. What is an atrium?
3. What did the open roof allow?
4. What was the roof made from?
5. What things did the Roman villas have that were similar to our own homes?
6. Make a list of the rooms in a villa.
7. What decorated the walls?
8. How were the floors decorated?
9. What could you see in a rich person’s garden?
Find 2 more facts about Roman villas.
Copy the poem carefully into your book.