Class 3 - email@example.com
Class 4 - firstname.lastname@example.org
We are loving receiving your Welsh singing videos, they are fantastic!
This weeks song is Cywioci - Teimladau (Cyw's feelings song)-
The children are very familiar with this song and love to sing it in school!
Please send the clip to your teacher by FRIDAY lunch time so that we can create another super video!
Task 1 - Read the story ‘The Zoo Vet’ which is in the document above! Can you answer the questions?
1. What was wrong with the tiger?
2. How did the vet help the elephant?
3. Which sentence was repeated throughout the book?
4. Look at the pages about the flamingo, can you spot any words that rhyme?
5. In the end of the story the vet was ill, who looked after him?
6. When you are poorly, who looks after you?
Extension - Can you think of some other stories that are set in the zoo?
Task 2 - Now you know your left from your right and a full turn from a half turn, it's time to have some fun!
Can you write (or draw the arrows) a list of instructions for someone in your family to follow?
Where are they?
Extension - Can you create 3 different paths that reach 3 different places in your house?
(You will test them tomorrow)
Our sound of the day is ‘ear’ – Hear with your ear.
Task 3 - Can you draw a picture of an ear in the middle of the page. Go outside and sit really quietly. Can you write down all the different things that you can hear with your little ear?