This week some of the things we have been up to include:
- Been learning the Welsh names for Autumn clothes and playing a dress up game,
- Writing instructions for what to wear in the Autumn,
- Counting on and back from different numbers,
- Learning about the story of Joseph and his colourful coat,
- Making Autumn leaves.
We also took part in ‘Children In Need’ day activities on Friday - diolch for any donations!
Back with a bang for Bonfire and Remembrance week! Some of the things we have been up to:
- Writing about things we remember from our past,
- Learning about the poppy and what it help us remember,
- Learning about Remembrance Day,
- Listening to songs from the wars that cheered the soldiers up,
- Taking part in some soldier training using the assault course and the amphitheatre - we ran all the way there and back!
- Ordering numbers and counting groups of items,
- Sparkler dancing,
- Making senses poems and nature pictures in Forest Schools.
The children have all made me so very proud this week!
The children should all have come home today with their money boxes ready to make and fill for Children in Need next week; please let me know if there are any issues. Diolch!