This week we have been...
- Making dinosaur cakes and writing instructions for how to make them.
- Reflecting on what we have learnt during our topic 'Stomp in the Swamp'.
- Using ordinal numbers in different practical situations including in Welsh.
- Making observational sketches of dinosaurs.
- Taking part in a food hygiene workshop.
- On our trip to 'Dinosaurs in the Wild' (see Class 4 main page for photographs).
- Developing our ball skills in PE.
Next term we will be starting our new topic - Spark in the Dark!
All the children have worked really hard this half term and I am proud of each and everyone of them.
Have a lovely half term break!!
Mrs Prydderch :-)